Harness the benefits of digital transformation
IT Monitoring Solutions For Retail Industries
Retail companies have been aggressively pursuing digital transformation adopting new technologies such as data analytics, cloud and real-time multimedia communications. In the post-covid scenario, many retailers have realized that customer expectations are limitless, as they look forward to shopping experiences both as online and brick-and-mortar formats. They need to ensure the health and performance of their IT infrastructure to ensure customers, warehousing and supply chains which are geographically dispersed and remote are all well integrated.
IT teams need to get sufficient visibility and telemetry to ensure that their infrastructure and applications are available and performing well to the satisfaction of their users, partners and customers.
Top Challenges faced by Retail Companies
Effectiveness of current IT infrastructure
Next generation applications increasingly demand more computing, memory and storage along with better connectivity.
Availability of time critical Applications
Connectivity to distributed locations for time critical applications need to be closely monitored.
Increasing capacity and demand
Ineffective tracking of capacity utilization and planning for demand could result in breakdowns and poor performance.
Support for remote and dispersed sites
Enabling consistent digital experience for collaboration regardless of location, device type, connectivity etc.
Increased threats from remote workers devices
IT resources without latest security patches access from less secure environments can prove risky.
Limitations of existing tools
Multiple vendor specific monitoring systems and legacy tools not sufficiently upto the task.
Veryx Cloudmon enables retail companies to overcome challenges related to IT infrastructure, network and application performance:
Easily administer IT infrastructure to resolve issues.
Resolve network performance problems with high visibility
Available for both on-premise and cloud in pay as you go model
Cloudmon for Enterprises
- Monitor servers, VMs, networks and user devices.
- Monitor VMs and VPCs in public cloud.
- Monitor networks and WAN end-points.
- Monitor remote user devices.
- Monitor business-critical applications for availability.
- Real-time monitoring of traffic flows, top users, top sites etc.
- Correlate end-user digital experience with network and applications performance.
- Assess and diagnose IP networks and application performance.
- Monitor End User Experience for remote users
- Monitor site-level experience for branch locations
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues