Enhancing Employee Productivity and Experience
IT Monitoring Solutions for Software, IT & BPM
It is well accepted that digital transformation has been largely accelerated as a result of Covid-19 pandemic. It is estimated that upwards of 70% of employees have been transmitted to work from home(WFH) in software, IT and related organizations such as business process management and IT enabled services. This has resulted in the limits of existing IT infrastructure being stretched and extended as of now most of the traffic originates from remote end-points and have to traverse the internet over a wide-area-network.
IT teams need to get sufficient visibility and telemetry to ensure that their infrastructure and applications are available and performing well to the satisfaction of their users, partners and customers.
Top Challenges faced by Software, IT & Business Process Management Companies
Effectiveness of current IT infrastructure
Many users are now accessing corporate networks over WAN which often are slower and less reliable.
Availability of time critical Applications
Connectivity from central hub and distribution to other office locations need to be closely monitered.
Increasing capacity and demand
Ineffective tracking of capacity utilization and planning for demand could result in breakdowns and poor performance.
Support for remote and dispersed sites
Enabling consistent digital experience for collaboration regardless of location, device type, connectivity etc.
Increased threats from remote workers devices
End user device accessed from less secure environments can prove risky.
Limitations of existing tools
Multiple vendor specific monitoring systems and legacy tools not sufficiently upto the task.
Veryx Cloudmon enables Software, IT & BPM companies to overcome challenges related to IT infrastructure, network performance and application experience:
Easily administer IT infrastructure to resolve issues.
Resolve network performance problems with high visibility
Available for both on-premise and cloud in pay as you go model
Cloudmon for Enterprises
- Monitor servers, VMs, networks and user devices.
- Monitor VMs and VPCs in public cloud.
- Monitor networks and WAN end-points.
- Monitor remote user devices.
- Monitor business-critical applications for availability.
- Real-time monitoring of traffic flows, top users, top sites etc.
- Correlate end-user digital experience with network and applications performance.
- Assess and diagnose IP networks and application performance.
- Monitor End User Experience for remote users
- Monitor site-level experience for branch locations
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues